quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

Nostalgia... ooooold posts from my oooooold blogs

Complete Surrender
My beloved is mine, and I am his. Song of Solomon 2:16 a

There's a Someone who even before the world was made loved me.

Before enyone He loved me with such a deep, intense and beautiful love that the only answer I could give was the complete surrender of my heart.

Oh my Beloved, thank you. I love you and I say YES to Your love.
Forever I am totally and completely Yours.


Entrega total
O meu amado é meu, e eu sou dele. Cantares 2:16a

Existe um Alguém que antes mesmo do mundo existir já me amava.

Antes de todos Ele me amava com um amor tão profundo, intenso e lindo, que a única resposta que eu poderia dar era a entrega total do meu coração.

Ah meu Amado, obrigada. Eu te amo e digo SIM para o Seu amor. Para sempre sou totalmente e inteiramente Tua.


Breath over me
It's interesting how life (at least mine) works. When everything is still and there tree’s leaves don’t clap and there is lack of wind I want a hurricane, I want the intensity of the divine breath. When the breeze starts to come, on tiptoe, want no more typhoon but dancing under the palm trees that rhythmic claps the Creator.

At this point everything seems to fit. Everything calms down and sits in its place. Ah, how good is to rest in the Lord.

Come Spirit and pour out Your sweet fragrance, I want to dance at your own pace, want to be kissed by Your breeze.

Sopra sobre mim
É interessante como a vida (pelo menos a minha) funciona. Quando tudo está parado e nenhuma folha se balança pela falta do vento eu quero um furacão, quero a intensidade do sopro divino. Quando a brisa começa a vir, pé ante pé, não quero mais o tufão e sim dançar de acordo com as palmas rítmicas das árvores que aplaudem o Criador.

Nesse momento tudo parece encaixar. Tudo se acalma e repousa no seu devido lugar. Ah, como é bom descansar no SENHOR.

Vem Espírito e derrama a Tua doce fragância, quero dançar no Teu rítmo, quero ser beijada pela Tua brisa.


Nothing = EverythingNothing can stop me from singing, nothing can cover my mouth and stop me to rejoice your name and prophesy. Yes, I prophesy that even though I failed I’ll get up and obey, even if it hurts me I'll obey You because in a place where my eyes can not reach the realization of each dream every plan that the Lord has for me will be fulfilled.
I will not keep silent. Nothing will stop me from moving forward towards the prize that is Your fullness.
Oh Lord, here is my heart, I'll give it all, even if it do not seem want to be given. I offer You my recional service. Yes, I want to give it to You. Take my heart, Jesus take it and make it what the Lord wishes.
I am yours, only yours, I take myself out of my own hands surender to You and you alone, for the Lord and worthy of trustworth.
I trust in You, so I say that I will obey. I say YES.

Nada = TudoNada podera me fazer parar de cantar, nada podera tampar a minha boca e me impedir de exultar o Teu nome e profetizar. Sim, eu profetizarei que mesmo sendo falha eu vou obedecer, mesmo que me doa eu vou Te obedecer porque la na frente, num lugar onde meus olhos nao alcancam, esta a concretizacao de cada sonho e plano que o Senhor tem pra mim.
Eu nao vou calar, nada vai me fazer parar de seguir em frente rumo ao premio que e a Tua plenitude.
Ah Senhor, aqui esta o meu coracao, eu te entrego ele todo, mesmo que pareca que nao quero entregar, eu te ofereco o meu culto racional, eu quero sim te entregar, receba o meu coracao, toma ele Jesus e faz dele o que o Senhor quiser. Eu sou tua, somente tua, eu me tiro das minhas maos para me render a Ti, e somente a Ti, porque o Senhor e digno de confianca, de entrega. Eu confio em Ti, por isso digo que vou obedecer. Eu digo SIM
.

Nenhum comentário: