quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

Social Network

We have seminars and all the students have to give a short speach about a chosen topic.
One of the topics were social network, and I was suppost to take part on it, which I didn't.
Anyway, something that really bothers me about this "new" way to relate to the external world is the fact that more you get into it more you close yourself in the internal world.
How many youngsters we have today that can not spend an hour without "twitting" but can't talk to their parents for five minutes?
How is the relationship inside of a household after facebook/myspace/twitter...
How easy a person spend ours talking with a stranger on a online chat but can't say hello to the people that surounds them daily.
I saw this video and it made me wonder even more about this "social" network.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-84anmYGv4

Nenhum comentário: